Monday, April 20, 2015

I wasn’t planning to start a software development blog. But I’m currently dipping a toe in the water of iOS development by taking a Udacity course and have set this blog up as one of my class assignments. I’ll be using it to post my thoughts on iOS, and to make notes on things I want to remember. If it helps others to learn iOS programming, so much the better.

I’ve been writing code professionally for a long time, using C and C++, and later with PHP and Python. I’ve made three or four false starts in iOS programming. With the transition from Objective C to Swift, perhaps I’ve managed to skip an entire language. Or maybe I’ll need to learn Objective C later.

Anyway, here goes. Bracing myself for the shock of XCode and a backstage view of iOS, I’m about to dip my toe in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment